
- Artist:Open Mike Eagle & Kenny Segal
- Album:Doomed!
- Genre:Hip-Hop
- Released:2026
Tracklist:
01 – Out to Lunch
02 – Streets of Rage: Public Arguments Edition (feat. Gothic Tropic)
03 – DOOMED!
04 – Unfinished Concrete Initials (feat. Hemlock Ernst)
05 – Don’t Go Look (Battleworld Focus Prayer)
06 – She Swear I’m Colorblind (feat. billy woods)
07 – Science Fiction/Fantasy
08 – The Irredeemable Magic Man
09 – The Many Hustles of my Lonely Time Traveling Uncle
10 – Trying to Remember What I Aimed At
11 – Schrödinger’s Green Room (There but Uninvited)
12 – It Happens in Every Universe (interlude)
13 – Sweetheart Jail
14 – Infinity War Spoilers
15 – Watching a Movie Called Freedom By Myself
01 – Out to Lunch
02 – Streets of Rage: Public Arguments Edition (feat. Gothic Tropic)
03 – DOOMED!
04 – Unfinished Concrete Initials (feat. Hemlock Ernst)
05 – Don’t Go Look (Battleworld Focus Prayer)
06 – She Swear I’m Colorblind (feat. billy woods)
07 – Science Fiction/Fantasy
08 – The Irredeemable Magic Man
09 – The Many Hustles of my Lonely Time Traveling Uncle
10 – Trying to Remember What I Aimed At
11 – Schrödinger’s Green Room (There but Uninvited)
12 – It Happens in Every Universe (interlude)
13 – Sweetheart Jail
14 – Infinity War Spoilers
15 – Watching a Movie Called Freedom By Myself
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário